EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phyein holy pally application

Go down 
+2
kogu
Phyein
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phyein

Phyein holy pally application Empty
PostSubject: Tarnation 80 holy priest app   Phyein holy pally application EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:58 pm

First Name: Michael/jake

Name: (In game name) Tarnation

Armory

Preferred Raid Spec: Holy

LK Raid Boss Kills: All

What kind of lead experience have you had?

Would you like to be a permanent or fill in for 25 man raids? (Permanent positions require 90% raid attendance) (We're working on getting designated bench players EP for being available): Yes i would indeed. Very Happy

Do you have vent and a mic? Yes

What are your goals as a raider? (why do you raid? The more, the better. :]) Goals: to have fun, progress, get geared, meet new people, and learn while doing it. I am always open to suggestions and learn new ways of doing things every raid.

Little bit more about me: I like to raid, i would like one of my IRL friends to join as well Danthe tried to recruit me i saidmaybe but if i did want to join i'd def want him in His name is Trokair, holy pally, with good prot gear. He knows how to raid and how to tell someone if they don't know what their doing. I like progression, and dont like retracing my steps unless its to gear a guildy :O! i am 450 alch and herb, i hav epic pvp set along with good PvE set. On armory i am usually in my PVP gear hit me up in game to inspect me! I luv to help! <3 hope to see you guyz soon
-Tarnation, 80 holy priest
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

PostSubject: Re: Phyein holy pally application   Phyein holy pally application EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:15 pm

also can u fill out the real application to joining EPIC in your post.

il rec. we need holy priest.

also trokair was all rdy in epic heroes. idk why he left.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/77246696
Back to top Go down
Danthe

Danthe

PostSubject: Re: Phyein holy pally application   Phyein holy pally application EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:29 pm

Rec for me
Back to top Go down
psycocrit

psycocrit

PostSubject: Re: Phyein holy pally application   Phyein holy pally application EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:31 pm

I'll REC but a little leary as to having to do the "package deal" shit....can't remember why but trokair was in EPIC and left or w/e
Back to top Go down
kabian

kabian

PostSubject: Re: Phyein holy pally application   Phyein holy pally application EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:12 pm

ill rec but he has to change his name we cant have 2 michaels in the guild....that is NOT exceptable....
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

PostSubject: Re: Phyein holy pally application   Phyein holy pally application EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:23 pm

Tarnation said his friend who had the holy priest acct took it back so now he's playing a holy pally "Phyein"
Back to top Go down
Phyein

PostSubject: Phyein holy pally application   Phyein holy pally application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:29 pm

First Name: Michael

Name: (In game name) Phyein

Preferred Raid Spec:Holy/prot

Armory

LK Raid Boss Kills: all

What kind of lead experience have you had? all but 3d

Would you like to be a permanent or fill in for 25 man raids? (Permanent positions require 90% raid attendance) (We're working on getting designated bench players EP for being available) yes

Do you have vent and a mic? yes

What are your goals as a raider? (why do you raid? The more, the better. :]) I raid for progression, to have fun, to make friends, to get gear, to learn, and to improve where needed,

Extra info: i like to have fun but im serious in raids, i am tarnation, i did not leave my friend gave me toon, and then came back and took his toon back, was not me who left wuld never do that.
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

PostSubject: Re: Phyein holy pally application   Phyein holy pally application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:37 pm

sounds similar to what happened with Wriven/Kobowan

you really need to get out of the habit of sharing accounts, REC for guild invite, but you are lucky that we didn't gear Tarnation out just to have him get stolen from you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phyein holy pally application   Phyein holy pally application Empty

Back to top Go down

Phyein holy pally application
Page 1 of 1