EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild and Raid application - Holy Priest

Go down 
+3
Elbereth
Harmonee
Sherezahade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherezahade

Sherezahade

Guild and Raid application - Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Guild and Raid application - Holy Priest   Guild and Raid application - Holy Priest EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:49 pm

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Sherezahade, lvl 80 Priest

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
Flash Mob, still in it but looking for an active guild that raids 25 for my main.

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC?
No

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?
Vent and many addons installed.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content?
Yes

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
above average, and here is the link to my armory:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Sherezahade
Epiced out, with good bunch of lvl213s

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
Cleared 10mans with guild, pugged 25s

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)
Healer. Got some off-spec gear but not full set.

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?
Raids

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC?
Raid times are good, and I want a good guild that clears 25s.

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
No

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.
Psyched out gunner that loves the challenge of healing & raiding.

First Name: Marc-André

Name: (In game name) Sherezahade

Preferred Raid Spec: Holy Priest

LK Raid Boss Kills: All 10s cleared, most of 25s, missing maly and some naxx 25 kills,

What kind of lead experience have you had? Leading healers back in BC (up to TK and SSC) b4 i enroled and couldn't play for a while.

Would you like to be a permanent or fill in for 25 man raids? (Permanent positions require 90% raid attendance) (We're working on getting designated bench players EP for being available) Permanent

Do you have vent and a mic? Yes

What are your goals as a raider? (why do you raid? The more, the better. :]) I am very competitive and like to be the best, gear-wise and meter-wise lol. Looking to clear everything up to Icecrown.
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

PostSubject: Re: Guild and Raid application - Holy Priest   Guild and Raid application - Holy Priest EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:19 pm

Talked to Shere a bit and he sounds like what we're looking for to help round out our healers - REC
Back to top Go down
Elbereth

Elbereth

PostSubject: Re: Guild and Raid application - Holy Priest   Guild and Raid application - Holy Priest EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:59 pm

Yeah, looks pretty solid to me, would be nice having ligthwell for certain encounters. I'd say trial run on thursday and if that turns out good, then gogo /ginvite.

EDIT: Provided you can stay out of fire walls/void zones that is. Smile
Back to top Go down
Danthe

Danthe

PostSubject: Re: Guild and Raid application - Holy Priest   Guild and Raid application - Holy Priest EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:12 pm

REC...REC...REC....did i mention REC? Finaly a holy priest, praise the lord!!
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Guild and Raid application - Holy Priest   Guild and Raid application - Holy Priest EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:16 pm

I'm definitely interested. Looks promising. I look forward to speaking with you and running some things with you, Marc. I hope it's alright I call you that.

REC!
Back to top Go down
psycocrit

psycocrit

PostSubject: Re: Guild and Raid application - Holy Priest   Guild and Raid application - Holy Priest EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:43 pm

Holy priest FINALLY I'd say lets give'm a shot and see where it goes from there (bring your brains, lots of people havn't been lately)
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

PostSubject: Re: Guild and Raid application - Holy Priest   Guild and Raid application - Holy Priest EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:46 pm

Rec.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild and Raid application - Holy Priest   Guild and Raid application - Holy Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild and Raid application - Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1