EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arkudio, Holy Paladin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arkudio

Arkudio, Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Arkudio, Holy Paladin   Arkudio, Holy Paladin EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:28 pm

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Arkudio, 80 Holy Paladin

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
UGLIS and Chill Out way back in vanilla wow as a rogue then FLIPSIDE KINGS until TBC came out. During TBC I was in Torment as an afflic warlock for initial raiding then left due to massive drama on the guild masters part. Went to Months Behind. Raided SSC and TK with Months Behind during progression as a holy priest. Quit wow due to summer job, lost my raid spot in Months Behind. Horde friends all quit playing due to school etc. I quit horde and play alliance with a few friends from The Hand of Fate. Raid SSC and TK with HoF as a resto druid. Months later Horde friends begin playing again. Start horde again, raid with friends in Serious Guild doing ZA and Karazhan as a prot paladin. Friends split off into different guilds, most go to Wrath. I go back to Months Behind as a bencher holy paladin and raid BT, Hyjal and Sunwell. Week before wrath launch I roll a druid and level it to 70. Raid progression with Months Behind as a resto druid, complete all content except for sarth 3d by december 19, 2008.

Malygos 25 on 12/12/08, Sarth 1d 25 and Naxx 25 11/12/08, Sarth 2d 25 19/12/08.
Armory check Mooj, druid eredar horde to verify if you like.

Horde friends all quit again in February so I came back to Alliance since my Alliance friends started up again. Rolled a death knight and played til 80 with him. Too many dks so I level my old paladin to 80 and go holy. Here I am.

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC?
No.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?
My UI is entirely custom with a ridiculous amount of mods. I am usually on vent talking to friends even when not playing any games.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content and if yes, can you make our raid times? Tue-Thu 7-11:30 pm ST?
Yes and yes.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?

Armory

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
As posted in prior guilds, I have done everything save sarth 3d.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)
Holy. With dual-spec release my secondary will be Protection.

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?
The community that a guild can offer to it's members. Without friends, the game is boring.

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC?
The current guild I am in is a spin-off from HoF to try and get some people back together. It is going nowhere and we do next to nothing.
I need a guild that has many active players and consistent raids.

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
None that come to mind. My wow history may be long and all over the place but I'm a good player.

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.
I'm 20 and I live in Oakville, Ontario, Canada. I am currently attending Sheridan College for the Systems Analyst Co-op program. I'm an all over the place gamer but my genre of expertise is real time strategy.

///Raid App///

First Name: Aron

Char Name: Aron

Preferred Raid Spec: Holy

LK Raid Boss Kills: Everything save sarth 3d

What kind of lead experience have you had? I have lead all TBC raids save Sunwell

Would you like to be a permanent or fill in for 25 man raids?:
Permanent

Do you have vent and a mic?
Yes

What are your goals as a raider? (why do you raid? The more, the better. :])
Depends on the raiding situation. For progression raiding, I am raiding to better the guild and push for those guild first kills using all available tools to better myself for each attempt (food buffs, flasks or elixirs etc.). On farm content, I raid to have fun and gear people up. Once content becomes trivial, one-night affairs I find it relaxing in a sense. I know we can do the content easily enough that we can just have a good time on vent while rolling through boss mobs.
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

PostSubject: Re: Arkudio, Holy Paladin   Arkudio, Holy Paladin EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Real nice app, considering a lot of people in clan EPIC play RTS (SC2), you should fit right in.

Your gear needs work though, but considering EH doesn't have a consistent raiding holy paladin at the moment you have as good a shot as anybody at working your way up.

REC
Back to top Go down
Danthe

Danthe

PostSubject: Re: Arkudio, Holy Paladin   Arkudio, Holy Paladin EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Looks promising , Rec from me also.
Back to top Go down
Ronfar

PostSubject: Re: Arkudio, Holy Paladin   Arkudio, Holy Paladin EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:50 pm

He lives in the town where Tim Horton' HQ is. Rec for me. also

Flipside Kings PvP wut?
Back to top Go down
kabian

kabian

PostSubject: Re: Arkudio, Holy Paladin   Arkudio, Holy Paladin EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:14 pm

first person to actually give details in a app IMO ill rec
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

PostSubject: Re: Arkudio, Holy Paladin   Arkudio, Holy Paladin EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:54 pm

Rec.
Back to top Go down
Arkudio

PostSubject: Re: Arkudio, Holy Paladin   Arkudio, Holy Paladin EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:43 pm

Good to see my app is approved by many! I didn't pvp with flipk, I did horrible mc and aq20 raiding. =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arkudio, Holy Paladin   Arkudio, Holy Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Arkudio, Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1