EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyrus

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:05 pm

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Alyrus level 80 Death Knight

2. What is your age? 22

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary. Horadrim was a previous but we all know that was a break off of Defiance and we all know how that goes.

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC? Kasarda

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding? Yes already have them.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content? Yes

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page? Most epics but always needs improvement

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Full 25 man naxx. Anything but Sarth with 2 or more drakes and Malygos

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS) DPS

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? The challenge and enjoying it with other players

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC? A cool raiding guild that helps people that is in need of help.

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? Nope

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.Well I'm 22 years old like I said before I've been playing WoW for about 2 years. I raided a bit in BC with my mage I leveled and I just like to hang out and help people if they need it
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:33 pm

As I told your bro Kasarda, we can't guarantee you a 25 man raiding spot because we already have a ton of raiding DKs.

But we always encourage inviting family and friends to the guild so you're welcome to join our community.

Harm
Aeson
Marshmallows
Zetta

all accept
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:41 am

Add Lucan to that list!
Back to top Go down