EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Warrune

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guild ap

Application - Warrune Empty
PostSubject: Application - Warrune   Application - Warrune EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:37 am

First Name:Jordan

Name: (In game name) Warrune

Armory

Preferred Raid Spec: Dps or tank. Depending if I get in and become a group leader like I want to, i'll go tank.

LK Raid Boss Kills:Everything except 2 and 3 drake OS

What kind of lead experience have you had? Not so much raid expierence, but I am a good leader, been told so by many people, I work hard and take pride in all my work.

Would you like to be a permanent or fill in for 25 man raids? (Permanent positions require 90% raid attendance) (We're working on getting designated bench players EP for being available) Right now I would rather fill in. But I want to lead a new group cause I like to see people grow and I feel that we are better if we are together for most of our raids, since we know how they play, how good they are and whatnot. If I do end up leading a new group, I would do everything (recruit, raid times, attendence, loot system, the whole package.)

Do you have vent and a mic? Yeah. I would have to, for a group leader.

What are your goals as a raider? (why do you raid? The more, the better. :]) My goals as a raider is to become one with the group, make new friends as I go a long. And to get something accomplished where everyone has to do a part in order to get a boss down. I raid to feel acomplished. When I down a boss, it makes me feel good because we worked as a team to get it down.
Back to top Go down
kabian

kabian

Application - Warrune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Warrune   Application - Warrune EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:40 pm

ill rec for reg guild inv cause we have some pretty solid tanks.......besides lucan.....and bedevere
Back to top Go down

Application - Warrune
Page 1 of 1