EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Trokair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trokair

Application: Trokair Empty
PostSubject: Application: Trokair   Application: Trokair EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:12 pm

First Name: Seth

Name: Trokair

Preferred Raid Spec: Holy

LK Raid Boss Kills: All except maly (haven't on this toon for some reason)

What kind of lead experience have you had? I've lead raids and groups... more times than I wanted to.

Would you like to be a permanent or fill in for 25 man raids? (Permanent positions require 90% raid attendance) (We're working on getting designated bench players EP for being available) Indeed I would.

Do you have vent and a mic? Yes

What are your goals as a raider? My goals as a raider are to progress and have fun kicking ass.
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

PostSubject: Re: Application: Trokair   Application: Trokair EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:39 am

fill out a real application, plz for the guild.

that raid application comme after =)

Last edited by kogu on Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trokair

PostSubject: Failing at guild applications....   Application: Trokair EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:19 am

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Trokair (lvl 80 Paladin)

2. What is your age?
I'm currently 19, soon to be 20.

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
Epic Heroes: A friend created a new guild and he wanted me to join, at the time I wasn't a raider.
Heaven's Fury: Left because of personal issues with members and an inactive status.

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC?
Indeed I do, I know Tarnation and Lucan.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?
I already have ventrilo installed on my computer and I am willing to install any additional Mods.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content and if yes, can you make our raid times? Tue-Thu 7-11:30 pm ST?
I am interested and unless school interferes, I will almost always be available.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Trokair

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
I have completed all content in WoTLK other than 3drake and malygos. (for some reason this character hasn't done it yet)

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)
I prefer to raid in holy spec.

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?
I enjoy learning content and experimenting with new strategies and gear.

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC?
I'm serious about raiding now and EPIC is one of the few guilds that I believe provides a condusive raiding environment. That and I have heard good things from people that have raided with members of your guild.

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
I have a reputation for getting on people's cases when they lie about knowledge of content.

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.
I'm a person that enjoys reading and drawing. I'm an avid fan of manga of all genres and I love zombie films.... totally not a nerd
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

PostSubject: Re: Application: Trokair   Application: Trokair EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:33 am

REC - our holy pallys have been MIA as of late
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

PostSubject: Re: Application: Trokair   Application: Trokair EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:34 pm

il rec too since u where in epic before and u dint leave for some thing bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Trokair   Application: Trokair Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Trokair
Page 1 of 1