EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

accepted to team epic.

Go down 
+9
Gost
Kroger
Danthe
Kaizer
Harmonee
psycocrit
Riku
Lucan
Blueshadow
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Blueshadow

accepted to team epic. Empty
PostSubject: accepted to team epic.   accepted to team epic. EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:10 pm

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Blueshadow, lv 80 hunter

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
I Defiance I, guild disbanded, I am sure most of you heard what happen to prac and the guild.

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC?
no

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?
I have vent installed.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content?
yes

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
above average, and here is the link to my armory:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Blueshadow

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
cleared everything in wotlk, except 3 drakes.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)
I suppose hunter can only dps Smile

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?
raiding with guild, having fun with friends

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC?
right raiding schedule, same raiding progress as my old guild, and want to make some new friends

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
none, I never cause any drama, nor got involved in any drama

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.
just a typical person who try to have a little wow fun after work
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: accepted to team epic.   accepted to team epic. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:51 am

I vote yes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: accepted to team epic.   accepted to team epic. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:30 pm

Lucan wrote:
I vote yes. Smile

seconded
Back to top Go down
Simvader

PostSubject: Simvader Application   accepted to team epic. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:27 am

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Simvader, 80 SV Hunter

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
Horadrim. They had a raiding schedule that didn't fit mine

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC?
Kaizer (Real life friend), Storne

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?
Already have Vent Wink

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content?
Yes!

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?

Hmm, links doesn't seem to work so, I'm fully geared in T7.5, all epics except 1 trinket. Will replace my blue belt in 1-2 days. armory

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
I know pretty much all the fights including Maly 25. I cleared VoA, OS 1 Drake and Naxx all in 10man and 25man.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)
DPS

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?
Having fun and downing contents.

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC?
The raiding schedule of EPIC is perfect for me. Meeting new players is also nice.

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
No, I don't really like drama and stuff like that.

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.
I'm very helpful towards other guildies (running instances, helping with quests, etc). Having fun is my priority and I think EPIC can deliver that =)
Back to top Go down
psycocrit

psycocrit

PostSubject: Re: accepted to team epic.   accepted to team epic. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:15 am

Ill give him a REC Kaizer is a damn good raider and a friend to him is a friend to the guild imo. I vote for a general guild invite atm, but you'll have to get a raid app in if you have an interest in raiding at which point the "raid officers" can make a decision on it. Thanks for the app
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

PostSubject: Re: accepted to team epic.   accepted to team epic. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:00 pm

Yes on Guild

If you want to raid, can you make raid times consistently 7-11:30 pm ST Tuesdays and Thursdays?
Back to top Go down
Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: accepted to team epic.   accepted to team epic. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:44 pm

This is a good friend of mine, I'm backing up his apply at 110%!!
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: accepted to team epic.   accepted to team epic. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:11 pm

I agree on guild invite. I suggest posting a raid app as quickly as possible. We're also gearing a new 80 in naxx 10 this weekend and would like you to join us in that or in some heroics. I'd like to see how you perform. I'll probably hit you up in game later today to hear your availability.
Back to top Go down
Danthe

Danthe

PostSubject: Re: accepted to team epic.   accepted to team epic. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:50 pm

I trust Kaizer on his word.....REC for me. We might have 4 Hunters already, but we only need the top 2....so if he can prove himself to us ..then he shall be worthy of a spot
Back to top Go down
Kroger

PostSubject: 80 DK app   accepted to team epic. EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 7:13 pm

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Krogerbrand level 80 DK

2. What is your age? 17

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary. AOP on my rogue pre wotlk and they were dumb about loot, defiance i left on my rogue because my RL friends and i made a pvp guild AKA sunshine.

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC? yes, chingwang

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding? yes and i already have some

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content and if yes, can you make our raid times? Tue-Thu 7-11:30 pm ST? yes

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page? http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Krogerbrand

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Naxx from 60 a few from 80, Maly 25 man, Sarth up to 1 drake, vault

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS) I want to be a tank but i dont have the correct gear for it, so i would be Unholy DPS until i can get some good tanking gear

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? Raiding

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC? My friend told me to check you guys out, and thought you guys could take me

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? no

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. My name is Blake, im 17 and a JR in Highschool. i have been a captain of the varsity football team at my school for 2 years already (sophmore and JR year) im gonna be a captain next year as well, i have some good leadership skills from that, also i am a quick learner and a flexible player
Back to top Go down
psycocrit

psycocrit

PostSubject: Re: accepted to team epic.   accepted to team epic. EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:23 pm

At this point I would say a general guild invite would be in order, but not a solid raid spot as there are quite a few DK's in guild and we have a few up and coming guildies who would have a take on raiding before a new member would (provided theyprove to us they can keep up). Good job on you app though and thanks for showing interest in EPIC!
Back to top Go down
Gost

Gost

PostSubject: Re: accepted to team epic.   accepted to team epic. EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:13 pm

Kroger wrote:
AOP on my rogue pre wotlk and they were dumb about loot

I laughed. Who was your rogue in AoP?

Seriously though, your gear needs ALOT of work. Nearly all blues, no enchants, and even missing some gems. You will need to upgrade your stuff through 10 mans and Vault/OS25 before you will be considered for a regular spot in our raids. Try to contact an officer in guild to run a heroic with you.
Back to top Go down
Wolfighter

PostSubject: I'll knife you Kogu!   accepted to team epic. EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:36 am

====Guild Application====

1. Wolfighter LvL 80 Hunter

2. 17

3. Halo = gay, The perfect circle never raided, and then there was The Divine and i became the GM of that after GM left and i never raided or anything in that so thats why i left.

4. Yes

5. I have vent, and mic

6. yes i am interested, and yes i should be able to make all raid times.

7. All lvl 80 blues or higher. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Wolfighter

8. Dont have much but want to learn, all ive done so far is Vaults, OS and some naxx.

9. DPS

10. What i like about playing is that i have fun.

11. You guys are organized, and i want to raid.

12. Not that i know of.

13. Im a laid back kind of person, not real up tight about anything, i just want to raid and have fun.
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

PostSubject: Re: accepted to team epic.   accepted to team epic. EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:39 am

oh rly scratch
Back to top Go down
Lerian

PostSubject: Re: accepted to team epic.   accepted to team epic. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:39 pm

i rec him just because he wants to knife kogu =D
Back to top Go down
kabian

kabian

PostSubject: Re: accepted to team epic.   accepted to team epic. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:19 pm

psf he has to wait in line before ill rec him i got first dibs on Kogu
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: accepted to team epic.   accepted to team epic. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:37 pm

LMFAO

He's got my vote!

Welcome to the guild btw.
Back to top Go down
Kroger

PostSubject: Re: accepted to team epic.   accepted to team epic. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:04 pm

my rogue was Guenavear...a couple of my RL buddys were in the guild to and they would top damage meters but never were aloud to roll on shit, it was so messed up
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

PostSubject: Re: accepted to team epic.   accepted to team epic. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:43 pm

i don't mind giving him a chance in the guild.

so I rec/ allways like new ppl in the guild =)
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

PostSubject: Re: accepted to team epic.   accepted to team epic. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Worth a guild invite, leave it up to raid leaders if they want to integrate him into raids
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: accepted to team epic.   accepted to team epic. Empty

Back to top Go down

accepted to team epic.
Page 1 of 1