EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

zriak's app to join Epic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zriiak

zriak's app to join Epic Empty
PostSubject: zriak's app to join Epic   zriak's app to join Epic EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:42 pm

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Zriak 80 balance druid

2. What is your age? 15 but im not a dumb teenager

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary. im currently in horadrim but people fail to get to raid time and all that

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC? idk i might i know alot of people on eredar

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding? ill do whatever have vent already

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content and if yes, can you make our raid times? Tue-Thu 7-11:30 pm ST?
thats all fine i can fit that time

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page? 2/5 val 2/5 hero good gear had 3/5 val but got better shoulders

Armory

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? all naxx OS and maly most of ulduar

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS) good dps

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? a good raid session and progress

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC? cool people in it and seems like u guys are doing well and id stick around i just need a good guild

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? my rep is all good

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. im 15 just looking for cool people/guild to raid endgame with and have a good time playing the game plus no drama
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

PostSubject: Re: zriak's app to join Epic   zriak's app to join Epic EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:35 am

Il rec i think we do need more balance druids i think il ask again.

also your age is quite young we do have young ppl and we did remove allot of them for immature and allot of drama they bring. as long your mature and respect every one u should be ok.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: zriak's app to join Epic   zriak's app to join Epic EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:06 am

Saying "im not a dumb teenager" is not quite the wording one should use to prove they are not an immature youngster.

I'm withholding my rec for now, that application did nothing to convince me of maturity. Maybe in game is different, but I'll wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zriak's app to join Epic   zriak's app to join Epic Empty

Back to top Go down

zriak's app to join Epic
Page 1 of 1