EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azec

Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter   Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:17 pm

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Azec-80-Hunter

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as
necessary.
(Skip to second paragraph for Eredar guilds)
To start off I've been on this realm for about a month now. I came from the realm Shu'Halo where I was a
full time raider in the guild Ignition. The guild and realm (with exceptions to acouple guilds) was slow at
progressing, but I didn't want to leave the guild because I made friends and im not the kind of person to leave a
guild. A bit after WOTLK came out the guild started having problems witht he raiders and many of them started to
leave to start another guild. I saw it fit to leave the realm all together and transfer to Eredar. So thats how I
got here.
On Eredar the first day I was invited to a guild called Halo. I joined it just to see if this guild could
tell me anything about Eredar that I didn't find out on forums and such. Well I got along with most of them as I'm
a likeable person(or so I hear) so I didnt have a problem with them but I saw others did. Soon that guild died and
so I left and have been leveling my druid and playing my dk(both 80) and have now decided that I would like to raid
again because I miss it.

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC?
I don't really have much friends on this realm yet as I've spent an amount of time leveling my druid and pvping
with my dk.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this
time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?

Yes I currently have Ventrilo installed, have a mic, and am willing to download any UI mods required or suggested.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content and if yes, can you make our raid times? Tue-Thu 7-11:30 pm ST?
Yes I am interested in raiding 25man content and I am able to make it during raid times.(I live on est coast so its
very good times for me)

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Azec Also currently running heroics and raid pugs as best
as possible to aquire more gear.

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
I've raided Kara, BT, ZA, a bit of Sunwell, Naxx 10+ a bit of 25, OS 10(0D). All as Dps never as a leader but as
long as I don't annoy anyone I always try to help people in the raid, whether it be with food for buffs or an idea
for downing a boss.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)
DPS

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?
I love raiding and pvp. When raiding is tiring me out I'll go do acouple bgs and then it's back to raiding.

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC?
Ive seen many of the members in different places and if I ever ask one of them a question they are always very nice
in replying back, and the guild seems to be doing good raid wise as well. Also im looking to join a guild for the
long term as stated above I join guilds with intention that I will never have to leave.

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Don't believe so except I saw in alot of chat that people didn't like the guild Halo, but theres not much to
explain for that I just accepted the guild invite, raided when possible and tried to make friends as well as I
could.

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.
I'm 17 I currently go to High School. I live on the East Coast. I love to raid and love to PvP. I like to play WoW
and I try to get along with everyone. I take critisism very well in fact most of the time I like it when you tell
me what you think of me as I can't change if I don't know whats wrong.
------------------------
First Name:
Cory

Name: (In game name)
Azec

Preferred Raid Spec:
Survival or whatever spec is needed or supplys the best DPS for the current patch.

LK Raid Boss Kills:
Almost all of Naxx 10 except for some bosses in the Spider Wing. Naxx 25-Kel'Thuzad+all Spider Wing. Sartharion
10man-0 drakes up. And who hasn't killed Archavon 10+25

What kind of lead experience have you had?
Not much if any. I listen to the leader instead and if needed I like to suggest alternative ways to look at things.

Would you like to be a permanent or fill in for 25 man raids? (Permanent positions require 90% raid attendance)
(We're working on getting designated bench players EP for being available)

I would like to be permanent but have no problem being a bench player. I play alot so I would probably be a bench
for every raid.

Do you have vent and a mic?
Yes+Yes

What are your goals as a raider? (why do you raid? The more, the better. :])
I raid for fun, achievments, and to tell my irl friends on other servers that I downed ____ boss and give them ways
of downing it if they are really having that much trouble. I love killing a boss as it is exciting and it's always
fun to get new loot and see new parts of the World. I also raid for gear, who doesn't like to look cool when they
walk around?
Back to top Go down
psycocrit

psycocrit

PostSubject: Re: Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter   Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:53 pm

As general guild invite I'll REC ya but for raiding we got more than our fair share of hunters whom are dedicated and good (but you could always prove to be better, when given the opportunity)
Back to top Go down
Azec

PostSubject: Re: Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter   Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:20 am

Thank You, and I understand as many guilds are and have been overflowing with hunters so I will try as hard as I can to prove myself. Also it's not mentioned in the application but my alts are a dk(apec) and druid(atec) both 80. Not saying anything abou them as they arent my main and arent as well geared as my hunter.
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

PostSubject: Re: Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter   Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:41 am

rec for guild invite - probably gonna want to replace those lvl 70 items though
Back to top Go down
Azec

PostSubject: Re: Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter   Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:48 am

Thanks and ya I know im embarrassed of those, but I've started doing heroics alot again so should be any time soon that those things are gone.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter   Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:14 am

I really like the guild interest despite not having an immediate raid spot. I also like to hear a willingness to try your best to earn any raid spot. Overall good attitude!
Our hunters may want to keep an eye on him!

REC
Back to top Go down
Danthe

Danthe

PostSubject: Re: Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter   Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:13 am

I agree with Lucan, i would be happy to have you in Epic.
Back to top Go down
Azec

PostSubject: Re: Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter   Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:33 pm

Thanks for the recs. Ya when I first got to Eredar and joined Halo they thought I was wierd for having food for the raid and being prepared. I am hoping thats not how the whole realm is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter   Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Raid and Guild Apllication-Azec 80 Hunter
Page 1 of 1