EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chlodish Guild App

Go down 
+3
psycocrit
Harmonee
Chlodish
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chlodish

Chlodish Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Chlodish Guild App   Chlodish Guild App EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:43 pm

====Guild Application====

1. 80 hunter: Chlodish

2. 25

3. Soldiers of Divinity. I left due to drama and immaturity of members.. had personal issues with one in particular (will provide name if asked)

4. no

5. I have Vent and will install what needs to be installed

6. yes

7. Full epics.. have recieved the Epic achievement

Armory

8. all 25 mans.. have downed OS with 1 drake up

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? dps

10. relaxed atmosphere.. it is a game..

11. My husband (Inksangel/Inkblood) has run with you before

12. Nope

13. I am married with a 11 year old stepson, am a certified teacher. I know almost all the fights in Lich King (minus 2-3 drakes up).. willing to help out anyone that needs it
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

Chlodish Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chlodish Guild App   Chlodish Guild App EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Talked to Chlo this morning and her husband can't raid too late because he has to get up for work at 4:30am ST. We generally don't raid too late into the night anyways, and we could always use good hunters.

It's basically a package deal, her husband is also an epic-geared balance druid and holy priest.

REC
Back to top Go down
psycocrit

psycocrit

Chlodish Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chlodish Guild App   Chlodish Guild App EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:56 pm

Ill REC for guild but for raiding same answer as always you gotta prove you want it..and deserve it over the others of the same class.
Back to top Go down
Ronfar

Chlodish Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chlodish Guild App   Chlodish Guild App EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Rec.
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

Chlodish Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chlodish Guild App   Chlodish Guild App EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:05 pm

well today your lucky day. im starting work >.> started today so my raiding spot ='(

I rec ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Chlodish Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chlodish Guild App   Chlodish Guild App EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Def REC!
Back to top Go down
Danthe

Danthe

Chlodish Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chlodish Guild App   Chlodish Guild App EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:02 am

Rec
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chlodish Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chlodish Guild App   Chlodish Guild App Empty

Back to top Go down

Chlodish Guild App
Page 1 of 1