EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild App

Go down 
+5
el JAGER
Lucan
kogu
Harmonee
Zlaya
9 posters
AuthorMessage
elJAGER

Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Guild App   Guild App EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:24 pm

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Jagerhorn (jager as in the liquor) lvl 80 Paladin.

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
End Game - Left because i stopped playing WoW, took a break.
Knights of the Alliance (currently the GM) - I'm interested in finding a more Raid oriented guild, one with more active members, and also Achievement oriented (for the Drakes anyhow).

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC?
Yes, one.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?
Yes.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content and if yes, can you make our raid times? Tue-Thu 7-11:30 pm ST?
Yes, and yes.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
7-7.5 (No blues, all epic)

Armory

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
ZG, Kara, WotLK Naxx, Malygos, VoA, OS. - All in 10 and 25 man.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)
DPS - Although when the dual-speccing comes out, i'm more than likely making Holy my other Spec as i've got the gear saved up for it now.

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?
The in-game art, competition, playing with other people.

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC?
A friend suggested i apply, because she felt your guild was one of the better/best ones she's been in thus far.

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Not that i know of.

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.
Am i on a dating website now??? Nah...i'm a student attending a local university, an artist, into various shooting sports, and a ton of other things. Loyal, typically early to raids/guild events, not much of a fighter unless i get offended. Do you wanna mention i'm big on teamwork and coordination...and helping others to achieve their goals.
Back to top Go down
Zlaya

Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild App   Guild App EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:29 pm

I know him for few years and he is my very good friend. He is mature and very responsible. He knows how to play his character well and over all he is my best friend. *)

Please, can we keep him? ^^
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild App   Guild App EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:04 am

I grouped with Jager for a DTK run today and he did solid DPS - REC

There are a lot of good melee in this guild, so be prepared for some competition
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild App   Guild App EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:11 am

k well ima edit hes application to paladin lvl 80. so its easier for ppl to see =)
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild App   Guild App EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:29 pm

I like the app; looks great. I would also suggest filling out a raid app to help myself and the other raid officers. Unfortunately Razz it's also required to raid. I just want to mention that we've been recruiting hard lately and the best raiders who want to raid not for gear, but to work together as a team in EPIC, for progression, will get into raids. This includes more than being gemmed and enchanted in BiS gear, but being innovative, aware, knowledgeable, and the list goes on. Smile
I look forward to meeting you personally... Well... This isn't a dating site after all... Looking forward to running some heroics or something with you. Razz
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild App   Guild App EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:30 pm

LUCAN GOT A CRUSH!
Back to top Go down
Zlaya

Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild App   Guild App EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:54 pm

Any one who knows jager would have a crash on him ^^ lol
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild App   Guild App EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:20 pm

Lawl
Back to top Go down
el JAGER

Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild App   Guild App EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:45 am

Hey Guys,
I went ahead and posted over in the Raid App area earlier today.

Couple quick things...
I think someone, Harmonee? mentioned having run DTK with me recently. I hope i didn't seem bossy if i kept mentioning the achievements for that place. I was trying to first find out if people had done any of them, what their tactics were if so, and then i'm sure i went over execution a couple times.

If it wasn't a PUG, i'm sure things could've been a little more coordinated and whatnot.
Also, i agree with Lucan's posting here about the game not just being about gear and what have you. I'd like to add that I believe some of the keys to a successful guild are having goals beyond gear that extend into such things as teamwork, cooperation, and camaraderie. And these things plus many more equal progression; not just on a personal level but more importantly as a guild.

That's about it for now.
Thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
Ronfar

Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild App   Guild App EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:54 pm

just FYI Jager.

Lucan enjoys long walks on the beach, holding hands in public to display that he is loud and proud.
Just make sure you two kids get along well now and play safe.

/Rec
Back to top Go down
Danthe

Danthe

Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild App   Guild App EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:27 pm

REC
Back to top Go down
psycocrit

psycocrit

Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild App   Guild App EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:30 pm

REC but we got 1 serious Ret raider already, so you can fight for the spot...LoL
Back to top Go down
kabian

kabian

Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild App   Guild App EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:10 pm

meh ill rec that ret paly we have already sucks IMO he dies too much.... :-D....

had to add jk so that hes not mad at me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild App   Guild App Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild App
Page 1 of 1