EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eredar - Vulgarism - 80 Survival Hunter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vulgarism

Eredar - Vulgarism - 80 Survival Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Eredar - Vulgarism - 80 Survival Hunter   Eredar - Vulgarism - 80 Survival Hunter EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:59 pm

First Name: My name is Riley(and yes, i'm a dude. I am very aware that it is often a girl name)

Name: (In game name) Vulgarism is my 80 hunter. Already geared for Uld., but just haven't had a chance to run it yet. I also have an 80 Holy Priest. She isn't quite as geared as my hunter but still pretty decent

Preferred Raid Spec: Survival because at the moment it has the highest dps output

LK Raid Boss Kills: All of Naxx 10 and 25, 10 Maly, 2D Sarth, Both of the vault bossess.

What kind of lead experience have you had? I have never led a guild or anything, but i'm willing to listen and take directions well.

Would you like to be a permanent or fill in for 25 man raids? (Permanent positions require 90% raid attendance) (We're working on getting designated bench players EP for being available): Yep thats what i am applying for.

Do you have vent and a mic? Yeah i do

What are your goals as a raider? (why do you raid? The more, the better. :]) My goals is to down all the content available, become a better player, and i enjoy socializing with other people. And having to work together with 24 other players.

Also i know Simmy(I guess everyone calls him Simvader), he is my hunter buddy Very Happy:DD

Ok i think i did the wrong app so im just gonna go ahead and do this other one i found as well..

Subject: Application to join Epic, Again Sat Apr 11 2009, 21:57

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Vulgarsm - 80 Survival Hunter and Vermilion - 80 Holy/Disc Priest

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
Well i was in Horadrim but they stopped Progressing. And i was actually in Soldier of Divinity like an hour ago but the GM quit and Simvader recommended this guild ^_^

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC?
Simmy!! Very Happy:D

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?
Yeah i already have Vent and a mic, and all the Addons i need

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content and if yes, can you make our raid times? Tue-Thu 7-11:30 pm ST?
Yeah tuesdays-Thursdays are actually the best time out of the week for me. I guarrentee i will be able to make about 99% of the raids.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Vulgarism

Well as a Survival Hunter i primarily stack agility and haste. All of my gear is level 213 or above, except my ring and my trinkets.

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
I have completed every Wrath raid except Uld.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)
Well on my hunter i wish to dps because that is all i can do, but on my priest i would like to Heal.

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?
I enjoy socializing with guild members and friends. I also enjoy raiding and getting new gear. And long walks on the beach.

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC?
Simmy made me want to apply.

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Nope

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.
Well i am currently in Highschool, therefore i have little to no responsibilties. I am free all the time. I do sorta still have a life. I live in Huntington Beach, CA. It is really close to the Beach and whatnot. I enjoy learning new things about the game i did'nt know before. I find it easy for me to take directions and listen to orders. I am not that much of a talker and low key.
Back to top Go down
Simvader

Simvader

PostSubject: Re: Eredar - Vulgarism - 80 Survival Hunter   Eredar - Vulgarism - 80 Survival Hunter EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:33 pm

We were both in Horadrim couple of months ago and we both left for the same reason. He even kicked my ass in some boss fights.

REC.
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

PostSubject: Re: Eredar - Vulgarism - 80 Survival Hunter   Eredar - Vulgarism - 80 Survival Hunter EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:28 am

Simvader wrote:
We were both in Horadrim couple of months ago and we both left for the same reason. He even kicked my ass in some boss fights.

REC.

oh rly some one can beat u sim ? wut im jk =)

il rec, u seem like a good hunter and some days in raid i can't make it so maybe ul be replacing me idk
but for now remember that u will not have a main raidspot im not in charge of raiding but i just wana make sure if u wana join epic dont expect to raid with the main group right away.
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

PostSubject: Re: Eredar - Vulgarism - 80 Survival Hunter   Eredar - Vulgarism - 80 Survival Hunter EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:13 pm

REC if Sim thinks he's good
Back to top Go down
Vulgarism

PostSubject: Re: Eredar - Vulgarism - 80 Survival Hunter   Eredar - Vulgarism - 80 Survival Hunter EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:37 am

kogu wrote:
Simvader wrote:

REC.

oh rly some one can beat u sim ? wut im jk =)

il rec, u seem like a good hunter and some days in raid i can't make it so maybe ul be replacing me idk
but for now remember that u will not have a main raidspot im not in charge of raiding but i just wana make sure if u wana join epic dont expect to raid with the main group right away.

That's Alright. To be honest i would rather earn my spot anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eredar - Vulgarism - 80 Survival Hunter   Eredar - Vulgarism - 80 Survival Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Eredar - Vulgarism - 80 Survival Hunter
Page 1 of 1