EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage)

Go down 
+2
Danthe
kogu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brecia(B

Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage) Empty
PostSubject: Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage)   Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:52 pm

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage)

2. What is your age?
17( 18 in 3 weeks)

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
Heavenlyalliance, too much drama for me.

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC?
ArtofWar, been friends for about a year and a half.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?
Ventrilo is installed, and I am willing to install UI Mods.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content and if yes, can you make our raid times? Tue-Thu 7-11:30 pm ST? I may not be geared enough to start raiding just yet, and raiding will fully depend on my work and school schedule.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page? Armory (Kogu Edited)

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
Most Pre-Wrath raiding, but have done 10 & 25 man Vault.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)
DPS

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?
I love running heroics, meeting new people, and just having fun.

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC?
ArtofWar has continuously talked about the guild and how great the people are, and how much fun it is, and I'd love to find all of that out for myself.

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
None that I know of.

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.
I'm a 17 year old high school student, and i work part time. My schedule is unbelievably hectic, but i make as much time for the game as i possibly can. I'm the daughter of a paraplegic, whose the one who actually go me into gaming. Most people in game mistake me for a guy playing a girl character, which, is not true. lol.
Back to top Go down
Brecia(B

PostSubject: question 7   Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:31 pm

well, seeing as though my link didn't seem to work, let me try question 7 again.

My gear is mostly blues at the moment. What is not blue is heroics gear.
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

PostSubject: Re: Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage)   Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:00 pm

il Rec.

i would like to add this too just to warn u
but im not a raid officer but i would like to say: if u do wanna join EPIC it don't mean u will have a main raid spot.
Back to top Go down
Brecia(B

PostSubject: Re: Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage)   Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:29 pm

And I would be perfectly ok with that. I mean, I've seen my own gear, ad Bracia is an extremely squishy mage, and I understand that there would be mages before me.
Back to top Go down
Danthe

Danthe

PostSubject: Re: Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage)   Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:29 pm

REC ...

But like Kogu added, you wont be Given a raid spot, you must EARN IT. So when you join you will be put on our bench. So keep these things in mind. Other then that, i would be glad to have you in Epic, as long as you behave and respect the other players.
Back to top Go down
kabian

kabian

PostSubject: Re: Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage)   Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:05 pm

nonrec
Back to top Go down
Elbereth

Elbereth

PostSubject: Re: Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage)   Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:46 pm

Danthe wrote:
REC ...

But like Kogu added, you wont be Given a raid spot, you must EARN IT. So when you join you will be put on our bench. So keep these things in mind. Other then that, i would be glad to have you in Epic, as long as you behave and respect the other players.

Danthe keeps his responses fresh and original, i.e. this is copy & pasted from another thread lol.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage)   Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:57 pm

Elbereth wrote:
Danthe wrote:
REC ...

Danthe keeps his responses fresh and original, i.e. this is copy & pasted from another thread lol.

Lol, him and Kogu both.
I'll also add that you can contact raid officers about any raid issues. Outside of raiding we can help you to get any heroic epics and 10 man naxx is always ran by me on Saturday nights assuming that there is enough interest (PuGs = stabbing of the eyes; ask Riku, she knows).
Back to top Go down
Danthe

Danthe

PostSubject: Re: Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage)   Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:23 pm

And fyi, i only copy paste because im lazy...lol and its easier.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage)   Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:47 pm

Lucan wrote:
Elbereth wrote:
Danthe wrote:
REC ...

Lol, him and Kogu both.
I'll also add that you can contact raid officers about any raid issues. Outside of raiding we can help you to get any heroic epics and 10 man naxx is always ran by me on Saturday nights assuming that there is enough interest (PuGs = stabbing of the eyes; ask Riku, she knows).

Ugh... Oh, trust me, I know all too well.

>.>

Also, is it weird that I have fun reading through apps and denied apps but not the accepted ones?

O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage)   Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application of Bracia (Level 80 Human Mage)
Page 1 of 1