EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kinfoke, Arcane Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kinfok

kinfoke, Arcane Mage Empty
PostSubject: kinfoke, Arcane Mage   kinfoke, Arcane Mage EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:00 pm

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Kinfoke, 80, Mage

2. What is your age? 20

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
Heavens Fury- did alot of raid with them. in Pre BC
Power word fail- just to unorganized for my me after working with Heavens Fury

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC?
No

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?
Yes, i already have vent installed.
just tell me what Mods i need

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content and if yes, can you make our raid times? Tue-Thu 7-11:30 pm ST?
Yes, 25man raids are what im looking for. I hate to pug. but i will if i have to. And yes those times work for me.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
Im all epic... some heroic Gear.. some 10man naxx gear... and 25man gear as well.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Kinfoke

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? ive cleared ZA, SSC, Gruuls, Mags, and started tempest... and have cleared 10/25 naxx and OS with PWF

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS) Dps... Tried to mage tank once... but you know how that goes....

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? I use to pvp alot, but since BC ive been more interested in raiding or just having fun with friends.

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC? Im looking for a serious guild. who is organized and stays focused

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? nope

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.
I freshmen in college. I run Track for Oklahoma baptist. Not that religious just did it for the scholorship. ive been playing wow. for a lil over 4 years now.
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

kinfoke, Arcane Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinfoke, Arcane Mage   kinfoke, Arcane Mage EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:16 pm

solid app, REC
Back to top Go down

kinfoke, Arcane Mage
Page 1 of 1