EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xempt 80 mage app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xempt.

Xempt 80 mage app Empty
PostSubject: Xempt 80 mage app   Xempt 80 mage app EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:43 am

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Xempt 80 mage
Xempt 80 mage
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
Dignatis , Vita Invictus- was gkicked for apping to another guild.
4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC?
Not yet :p
5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?
Yes
6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content and if yes, can you make our raid times? Tue-Thu 7-11:30 pm ST?
Yes
7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
Just about fully geared from naxx 25 maly 25 sarth 25
Armory
8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
25 man. 3 drake sarth 25 naxx 25 maly
9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)
Dps
10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?
Working on getting new content cleared , and working as a team to accomplish and coordinate that.
11. What made you want to apply to EPIC?
Im looking for a good group of people to clear ulduar with. I aslo tried to do maly 6 min achievment with a few of you guys and you all seemed really chill Very Happy
12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
I got gkicked from Vita Invictus for applying to a different guild.
13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.
Im 17 almost 18 and a junior in HS, i love snowboarding and playing WoW. Ive played wow since pre BC and worked with my guild to get MC and BWL on farm. i Took a year off from playing and came back in june and only cleared Kara and TK before Wrath was released ( was still 60 when i came back).
Back to top Go down
Wriven

Xempt 80 mage app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xempt 80 mage app   Xempt 80 mage app EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:52 am

Quote :
Im looking for a good group of people to clear ulduar with. I aslo tried to do maly 6 min achievment with a few of you guys and you all seemed really chill

That 6 min maly last night was kind of a spur of the moment thing. That's why it was so relaxed. During progression we are dead serious. The point being, we are not always so relaxed.

I'll REC because he did solid dps last night.
Back to top Go down
Simvader

Simvader

Xempt 80 mage app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xempt 80 mage app   Xempt 80 mage app EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:29 pm

REC because he looks exactly like Kaizer. (And because he pulled amazing DPS yesterday)
Back to top Go down
Kaizer

Xempt 80 mage app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xempt 80 mage app   Xempt 80 mage app EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:53 pm

It's true taht looking like me is a big plus to your app lol!

But you need to know that the raid spots are given to those who show up and perform the most. We currently have several good mages so there is always competition over a raid spot. All the ppl that are REC'ing you atm are not raid officers, and neither am i.

Although we didn't really get the time to talk yestuday he did managed to pull some nice numbers during our maly. REC
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

Xempt 80 mage app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xempt 80 mage app   Xempt 80 mage app EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:28 pm

I told Xempt that there are no guarantees he'll get a raid spot with the Tue-Thu group and if Kaizer recs him, that's good enough for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xempt 80 mage app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xempt 80 mage app   Xempt 80 mage app Empty

Back to top Go down

Xempt 80 mage app
Page 1 of 1