EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bodaren - 80 Priest

Go down 
+2
kogu
Bodaren
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bodaren

Bodaren - 80 Priest Empty
PostSubject: Bodaren - 80 Priest   Bodaren - 80 Priest EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:25 pm

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Bodaren - 80 holy priest

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
The Hit Listers - Not a fan of Chikari
Get of Fenris - Dying out slowly.
Revenant - Kaiirwind disband, most members went to new guild.

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC?
Not that I'm aware of.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?
I have vent already
Also have deadly boss mods.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content and if yes, can you make our raid times? Tue-Thu 7-11:30 pm ST?
I am interested in 25 man raids, although i can only make Tuesdays raid, due to the fact that i work Thursdays 5-1030.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Bodaren
My gear is okay right now. Need some more spell power, crit, and haste.

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
I have done full 10 man naxx, parts of 25 man, 10 man malygos, 10 and 25 man OS with 0 drakes.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)
Healer.

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?
Just playing with real-life friends, and being a guild with a good atmosphere and activity.

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC?
Need to find new raiding guild, saw Raharu advertise for Holy Priests.

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Nope.

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.
I'm currently a full-time college student. I also work 4 days a week. I play WoW almost everyday, with a little bit less activity during the weekend. I like to raid or just do heroics. PvP is not so much my thing, i usually just do it for the daily.
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

PostSubject: Re: Bodaren - 80 Priest   Bodaren - 80 Priest EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:44 pm

I rec we do need more healers imo so i don't mind giving u a shot at being a raider =)
Back to top Go down
Danthe

Danthe

PostSubject: Re: Bodaren - 80 Priest   Bodaren - 80 Priest EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:26 pm

REC for me
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

PostSubject: Re: Bodaren - 80 Priest   Bodaren - 80 Priest EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:16 pm

App looks good, rec
Back to top Go down
psycocrit

psycocrit

PostSubject: Re: Bodaren - 80 Priest   Bodaren - 80 Priest EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:30 am

I say guild invite but with not being able to make thursdays raids I am going to say NO on being a permanent raider...sorry...we need healers(holy priest) for sure but gotta be able to have them on farm as well as progression nights
Back to top Go down
Elbereth

Elbereth

PostSubject: Re: Bodaren - 80 Priest   Bodaren - 80 Priest EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:03 pm

Gear looks decent, could toss an enchant on your staff and that'll boost your spellpower by a lot, also could use shoulder and head enchants too, but that's no biggie.

I'd Rec for a raid spot but you cant make thursdays, and seeing as how we only raid 2 days, that's pretty much required Sad but im all for a guild spot, seem like a nice dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodaren - 80 Priest   Bodaren - 80 Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Bodaren - 80 Priest
Page 1 of 1