EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

guild ap

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fuzzyyarbalz

guild ap Empty
PostSubject: guild ap   guild ap EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:48 pm

i am fuzzyyarbalz im resto druid right now, but also have tanking gear aswell (35k+hp unbuffed).
i am 28 years old, and was in shattered dynasty, but they have way too many druids and its taking them up to 3 days to clear 25m naxx, i would rather be in a guild that can down it in one day.
i dont believe i know anyone from epic heroes, but i do use vent, dbm, and grid. i have 3 totally epic toons, and they even have daul spec gear, i usually run naxx 6 times a week so i know the fight really well. i can make your raid times, and my gear is http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Fuzzyyarbalz . its pretty good for being resto for only a couple weeks. ive done all fights in wotlk, except os 3d. im here because i asked someone that said you needed a resto druid, and he said you clear naxx fast, so i would love to be able to come along with a guild that knows what the are doing :-) i have no bad history with anyone. i just like to get good gear so i can make the game easier for the guild or raid.
this is prob my only hobby atm, so im usually always on this game, i even transfered all my toons to this server so i can have just about anything ppl need. thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

guild ap Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild ap   guild ap EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:57 pm

Gear looks good and we could use another resto druid in the guild - REC
Back to top Go down
psycocrit

psycocrit

guild ap Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild ap   guild ap EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:23 pm

gear may look good but judging in the time he put into his app, I am not impressed in the least...no rec from me....we pride ourselves on being amongst the elite not the 3rd grade

Also...because we clear Naxx fast...nice reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

guild ap Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild ap   guild ap Empty

Back to top Go down

guild ap
Page 1 of 1