EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drlovę- 80 Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drlove

Drlovę- 80 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Drlovę- 80 Rogue (right application this time)   Drlovę- 80 Rogue EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:15 pm

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Drlovę, Rogue

2. What is your age? 21

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
My previous guilds are on another server, Excalion, Adverse Reality, and Zero Logic on Mug'thol

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC? No I just met Harmonee today.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding? Yes I have ventrilo and Mods that I need for progression.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content and if yes, can you make our raid times? Tue-Thu 7-11:30 pm ST?
Yes I would have 100% raid attendance.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?

(copy+paste to browser)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Drlovę

My Paladin-- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mug%27thol&n=Ashleyyo
My Priest-- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mug%27thol&n=Eyeshadoww

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
Everything in WotLK pre 3.1
So far in Ulduar I've downed Flame, Ignis, Razor, XT, Kologarn, Council, Auriaya, Hodir, Freya, and Thorim.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)
DPS

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?
Progressing with chill people, hopefully that's what I'll be doing here.

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC?
I talked to Harmonee and you guys are almost as far as my guild on my other server that I can't raid with due to new job.

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Nope, nobody knows me on this server but I'm a fair guy and I wouldn't ever have a bad rep.

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.
During the week I play WoW too much lol, I play music a lot also, I can play pretty much any instrument. I love to play/watch sports also. My weekends are dedicated to my girlfriend Ashley, although I sneak on for awhile during the morning/afternoon haha...i'm addicted to shit stuff! Hope to hear from you guys soon, looking forward to meeting/raiding with you. Thanks for lookin over my app.
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

Drlovę- 80 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drlovę- 80 Rogue   Drlovę- 80 Rogue EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:17 pm

Talked to him this morning, said he can't make his old realm's raid times due to a change of job and likes our raid times for his schedule.

Poorly geared but after a few weeks of Naxx 25 he should be decent.

Said he's up to Mimiron 25 on his other realm, and we could always use another experienced raider.

REC
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

Drlovę- 80 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drlovę- 80 Rogue   Drlovę- 80 Rogue EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:32 pm

I rec Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drlovę- 80 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drlovę- 80 Rogue   Drlovę- 80 Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Drlovę- 80 Rogue
Page 1 of 1