EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perenolde - Warsonglord - 80 Gnome Rogue

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Warsonglord

Perenolde - Warsonglord - 80 Gnome Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Perenolde - Warsonglord - 80 Gnome Rogue   Perenolde - Warsonglord - 80 Gnome Rogue EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:37 pm

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Warsonglord 80 Rogue

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

Pre-BC my druid was in a guild called Blood Pact on Aegwynn. I quit playing 4 months before BC release, then started playing again a little while after BC came out but my druid account was gone and Blizzards great customer service couldn't restore it. So I started leveling my rogue and once I hit 70 I made my own guild cause I couldn't commit to a hardcore guild like the one I was in with my druid. Then after clearing Kara, Gruuls, and Mags I gave leadership to one of the officers and joined a more hardcore guild named Archetype. We Cleared SSC - BT Pre-Nerf. Then shortly after WOTLK release we cleared all content and our guild split. Our raid leader made a guild called Sojourn that I joined then after a while of farming content our leader gave leadership over to someone else so I lost interest and am no longer in the guild.

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC?

Nope.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?

Yeah, i have vent and a mic. I probably already have the mods you require downloaded but if i don't i can download them no problem.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content and if yes, can you make our raid times? Tue-Thu 7-11:30 pm ST?

Yes and yes.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Perenolde&n=Warsonglord

My gear isn't the best now since i haven't played in 3 or 4 months but back in December the gear i have now was pretty good.

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?

Vanilla WoW: ZG, MC, Ony, BWL, AQ 20, AQ40, and the spider wing in naxx.
BC: Kara, Gruuls, Mags, ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT.
WOTLK: OS 10 and 25, Naxx 10 and 25, EOE 10 and 25.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)

DPS

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?

Raiding, it's the only thing that still keeps me comin back for more.

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC?

It's one of the best alliance guilds on Eredar and if I'm going to transfer to Eredar I want to be with the best of the best.

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

Nope.

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.

I like to party.

First Name:

David

Name: (In game name)

Warsonglord

Preferred Raid Spec:

Combat. But I can go Mutilate if needed.

LK Raid Boss Kills:

All content except Ulduar.

What kind of lead experience have you had?

I progressed a guild from Kara to Mags at the beginning of BC.

Would you like to be a permanent or fill in for 25 man raids? (Permanent positions require 90% raid attendance) (We're working on getting designated bench players EP for being available)

I am looking for a permanent position but I'll take a bench spot if it mean an opportunity to eventually become a full time raider in your guild.

Do you have vent and a mic?

Yes.

What are your goals as a raider? (why do you raid? The more, the better. :])

I raid to be the best of the best, the only thing that is still fun to me about this game is raiding. My goals as a raider are to be the best there is on the server and am willing to do anything to bring my guild up to that level.

Last edited by Warsonglord on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elbereth

Elbereth

PostSubject: Re: Perenolde - Warsonglord - 80 Gnome Rogue   Perenolde - Warsonglord - 80 Gnome Rogue EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:06 am

Warsonglord wrote:

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.

I like to party.

I'll REC because of this and because youre a gnome....we need more gnomes.....to punt.
Seem like an ok guy that'd be cool to have around, dunno how we stand on rogues for our raid group though, might hafta stick with a bench spot for now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Perenolde - Warsonglord - 80 Gnome Rogue   Perenolde - Warsonglord - 80 Gnome Rogue EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:22 am

Leadership is definitely good. I've also been speaking with Warsonglord about the xfer situation. We'll see what we can do about testing the waters for both us and you.
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

PostSubject: Re: Perenolde - Warsonglord - 80 Gnome Rogue   Perenolde - Warsonglord - 80 Gnome Rogue EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:24 am

il rec i find that interesting that some one from a other server wana join us. just remember u might not have a main spot for raiding yet but show us your play skills and that your mature. and u will be rewarded.
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

PostSubject: Re: Perenolde - Warsonglord - 80 Gnome Rogue   Perenolde - Warsonglord - 80 Gnome Rogue EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:07 pm

If Lucan's talked to you and thinks you're legit I'll rec
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perenolde - Warsonglord - 80 Gnome Rogue   Perenolde - Warsonglord - 80 Gnome Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Perenolde - Warsonglord - 80 Gnome Rogue
Page 1 of 1