EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valter-Ele/Resto Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valter

Valter-Ele/Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Valter-Ele/Resto Shaman   Valter-Ele/Resto Shaman EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:14 pm

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

My main is Valter lvl 80 Shaman

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

First I was in New Army for leveling and chatting and things once I hit 80 I joined Council of Warriors and left once it broke apart

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC?

Yes I have a few

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?

I have Ventrilo and a mic and I have A TON of addons you name it I have it. Shocked

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content and if yes, can you make our raid times? Tue-Thu 7-11:30 pm ST?

Yes I'm interested I'm mainly ready for raids 7:45PM-LATE ST all week but longer on weekends

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?

Fairly Decent alot of Naxx for both Elemental and Restoration http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Valter

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?

I have done all the WOTLK raids beside Ulduar and 3D sarth H and non H

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)

1st: DPS (Elemental) 2nd: Healer

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?

Raiding 25 mans, farming titles (WOrking on INSANE!), PVP AB and EOTS

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC?

Well after CoW broke up I was looking around for a guild and was suggested by a friend

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

Erm not that I could remember but I bet theres someone out there that cacn XD (someone always hates you!)

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.

Erm idk...
Back to top Go down
psycocrit

psycocrit

PostSubject: Re: Valter-Ele/Resto Shaman   Valter-Ele/Resto Shaman EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:50 pm

IMO..I amy know nothing about you other than that you are 15 and that makes me question, we have had some serious fucking issues with younger people rading and in the guild, I'll rec for guild but the first sign of immature BS and your gone like the others. We have a fun and MATURE guild if you cant comply with that then say so now.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Valter-Ele/Resto Shaman   Valter-Ele/Resto Shaman EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:17 am

Damn, psyco, don't bite the kid's head off already.

You just need to warn him, not scare the shit out of him.

Edit: I'll REC, the kid seems nice so far, but I'll wait for more interaction before ultimately deciding, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valter-Ele/Resto Shaman   Valter-Ele/Resto Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Valter-Ele/Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1