EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adrasto 80 Shaman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrasto

Adrasto 80 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Adrasto 80 Shaman   Adrasto 80 Shaman EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:22 pm

First Name: Matt

Name: (In game name) Adrasto

Preferred Raid Spec: Enhancement, but as dual spec comes, i will be able to heal as needed

LK Raid Boss Kills: Full clears on every instance

What kind of lead experience have you had? i have taken the role of shaman class lead in the past and have lead raids in every endgame raid pre WOTLK (now its all pugs but i still lead those when there are none to be found)

Would you like to be a permanent or fill in for 25 man raids? (Permanent positions require 90% raid attendance) (We're working on getting designated bench players EP for being available) I would prefer permanent, but i would settle for a bench position untill my worth is proven.

Do you have vent and a mic? Yes

What are your goals as a raider? not so much progression anymore as i have found that progression is a side-product of have fun and raiding with intelligent people. so i would have to say my goals as a raider are to fulfill my role to an extent that allows the rest of the raid to continue without failing. o and the top goal is to have fun

**Krogerbrand is my little brother**

My gear atm is such: Adrasto's current gear
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

Adrasto 80 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrasto 80 Shaman   Adrasto 80 Shaman EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:33 am

Looks good, Psycocrit's the raiding enhancement Shaman but always good to get family in the guild.

REC
Back to top Go down
Danthe

Danthe

Adrasto 80 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrasto 80 Shaman   Adrasto 80 Shaman EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:05 am

Rec
Back to top Go down
Gost

Gost

Adrasto 80 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrasto 80 Shaman   Adrasto 80 Shaman EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:32 pm

Had some problems with him from AoP. Don't remember the specifics with him but maybe Ronfar, Aeson, or Blackshard do. He is part of a crew that ended up leaving on bad terms. I'd like to see him in a 10 man or heroic before considering him.
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

Adrasto 80 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrasto 80 Shaman   Adrasto 80 Shaman EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:34 pm

kk ty gost we will review that Suspect
Back to top Go down
Adrasto

Adrasto 80 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrasto 80 Shaman   Adrasto 80 Shaman EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Gost, with all due respect, i never had any problems with anyone in AoP... and my reason for leaving was because i had important rl issues to deal with that took precedence over WoW. but i would be more than happy to "try out" if it would put anyone at ease.
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

Adrasto 80 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrasto 80 Shaman   Adrasto 80 Shaman EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:55 pm

We regret to inform you that your application has been denied. If you would look more information as to why, please contact a officer.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adrasto 80 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrasto 80 Shaman   Adrasto 80 Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Adrasto 80 Shaman
Page 1 of 1