EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rendella - Prot Pally

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rendela

Rendella - Prot Pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rendella - Prot Pally   Rendella - Prot Pally EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:19 pm

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Rendela 80

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

muster muroders (friends guild), Keepers of Chaos (Moltencore raid), Another guild, Scions of destiny(got kicked because i out dpsed the main hunter),Order of the claw (left because they kept on flaking on raids) Council of warriors (guild is dead for raiding)

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC?

I know Kogu and also know Ravenclaw through Vergo

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?

Have Vent installed and yes to the UI's

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content and if yes, can you make our raid times? Tue-Thu 7-11:30 pm ST?

Yes i want to raid and yes

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Rendela

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?

Alot, i have cleared every dungeon that's ever been in the game

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)

Tank

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?

Raiding and PvP (only things left after leveling)

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC?

Id like to Raid and i know some people who are fun to hang out with

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

not that i know of but if confronted with anything ill gladly try to explain if necessary

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.

I enjoy playing games more then doing anything currently.. i don't do much of anything else.

* First Name:
Matthew

Name:
Rendela

Preferred Raid Spec:
Protection

LK Raid Boss Kills:
Naxx 25 Keth, Saroth 2d (almost 3)

What kind of lead experience have you had?
Ive lead raids when there is no one there to pick up the run. Ive lead runs all the way from Molten core to the new current raids.

Would you like to be a permanent or fill in for 25 man raids? (Permanent positions require 90% raid attendance) (We're working on getting designated bench players EP for being available)
I Want to be a Permanent I can make the raid times for the ones you have posted for Tuesday and Thursday and any other times

Do you have vent and a mic?
I have Both

What are your goals as a raider? (why do you raid? The more, the better. :])
I raid because its the only fun thing to do in game currently.
also like clearing new content.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Rendella - Prot Pally   Rendella - Prot Pally EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:17 pm

I dunno how close you are with this guy Kogu... But lazy is bad. No rec.
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

PostSubject: Re: Rendella - Prot Pally   Rendella - Prot Pally EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:19 pm

rofl i was jk lucan. he just posted it in the wrong place. hes not lazy at all hes quite one of my (hunter trainer) pre bc vergo quite a unique player and a rly good player in pve and aswell in pvp.

he deserve a big rec from me. since he help made my hunter what it is now. and i think he can be a good add to the guild if we need him for tanking.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Rendella - Prot Pally   Rendella - Prot Pally EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:22 pm

lol ok REC!
But what is his class? O.o
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

PostSubject: Re: Rendella - Prot Pally   Rendella - Prot Pally EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Paladin lvl 80 main
Vergo lvl 80 hunter - sucks tho imo less then sim tho but not as good as me.
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

PostSubject: Re: Rendella - Prot Pally   Rendella - Prot Pally EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:37 am

For a second there Kogu I thought you wrote up his app, um REC for guild inv if he's your friend
Back to top Go down
Danthe

Danthe

PostSubject: Re: Rendella - Prot Pally   Rendella - Prot Pally EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:34 am

Friend of Kogu's.....is a friend of mine, Rec for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rendella - Prot Pally   Rendella - Prot Pally Empty

Back to top Go down

Rendella - Prot Pally
Page 1 of 1