EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stormshadoo Druid

Go down 
+3
Lucan
Harmonee
Stormshadoo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormshadoo

Stormshadoo Druid Empty
PostSubject: Stormshadoo Druid   Stormshadoo Druid EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:07 pm

First Name: Ryan

Name: Stormshadoo

Preferred Raid Spec: Resto or Tank

LK Raid Boss Kills: All but Maly and 3D and KT but know all fights

What kind of lead experience have you had? just OS and vaults since expansion

Would you like to be a permanent or fill in for 25 man raids? Permantent spot

Armory

Do you have vent and a mic? Yes

What are your goals as a raider? I enjoy the teamwork probably the most nothing better than a well orchestrated attack that goes smooth and of course like most i like to see game content. I hope that i may join your ranks soon , thanks
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

Stormshadoo Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormshadoo Druid   Stormshadoo Druid EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:14 pm

Talked to Storm and he is interested in dual speccing as a Tree/Bear for 3.1

Said he had about 1900 SP in his resto gear, and his tank gear is decent right now. Storm did fine MTing VOA 25.

REC
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Stormshadoo Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormshadoo Druid   Stormshadoo Druid EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:40 pm

REC revoked

Last edited by Lucan on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

Stormshadoo Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormshadoo Druid   Stormshadoo Druid EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:45 pm

Il rec.
Back to top Go down
psycocrit

psycocrit

Stormshadoo Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormshadoo Druid   Stormshadoo Druid EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:46 pm

I'll say resto ,hells yeah, but we are overkill on tanks atm and have Riku who could bear tank if the need for 1 would arise but Resto, definetly give ya a shot.
Back to top Go down
Danthe

Danthe

Stormshadoo Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormshadoo Druid   Stormshadoo Druid EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:10 am

REC ..for me as well, would be happy to try you out man.
Back to top Go down
psycocrit

psycocrit

Stormshadoo Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormshadoo Druid   Stormshadoo Druid EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:53 pm

LoL...Danthe wants to try out men
Back to top Go down
Danthe

Danthe

Stormshadoo Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormshadoo Druid   Stormshadoo Druid EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:25 pm

Umm yeah ....i guess i made that sound weird, meh wtv
Back to top Go down
Elbereth

Elbereth

Stormshadoo Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormshadoo Druid   Stormshadoo Druid EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:38 pm

psycocrit wrote:
LoL...Danthe wants to try out men

At least he's not copy/pasting responses anymore =P
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

Stormshadoo Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormshadoo Druid   Stormshadoo Druid EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:30 pm

this application will be review.

Last edited by kogu on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Stormshadoo Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormshadoo Druid   Stormshadoo Druid EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:14 pm

After talking with former guildies and guild officers, I've decided to revoke my REC. The raid attitude of Stormshadoo does not reflect the characteristics of someone who I want to be around. Thank you for the interest. I hope the other officers also look into this.
Back to top Go down
Stormshadoo

Stormshadoo Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormshadoo Druid   Stormshadoo Druid EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:20 am

Lucan , Please dont take someone elses word for who i am , judge for yourself. i am not a young kid and if i get wronged i tend to bite back , but overall i am pretty dependable and very good hearted Smile
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

Stormshadoo Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormshadoo Druid   Stormshadoo Druid EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:54 pm

We regret to inform you that your application has been denied. If you would look more information as to why, please contact a officer.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stormshadoo Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormshadoo Druid   Stormshadoo Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormshadoo Druid
Page 1 of 1