EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Johsin Ret Pally.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnsin

Johsin Ret Pally. Empty
PostSubject: Johsin Ret Pally.   Johsin Ret Pally. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:33 am

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Johnsin, 80, ret pally

2. What is your age?
i am 18

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
The Hitlisters

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC?
yes, Bodaren

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?
I currently have ventrilo installed and i am willing to install any mods required.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content and if yes, can you make our raid times? Tue-Thu 7-11:30 pm ST?
yes i am interested in raiding 25 man content. I can meet all raid times.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Johnsin

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
i have been on many 10/25 man raids. Maly, Naxx, OS wit one drake, VOA both bosses, and ive downed 2 bosses of Ulduar.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)
i can heal or dps, i have full sets for either situation.

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?
I enjoy the freedom and basically upgrading my character.

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC?
My friend has been asking me too for a while plus i saw a msg in trade chat saying u were looking for ret pallys. plus i wish to do raiding more efficiently.

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
i do not believe there is any situations that could keep me from being inv to the guild.

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.
I currently attend college. I play guitar. Thats bout it, and i cant wait for Diablo 3 to come out.
Back to top Go down
Bodaren

Johsin Ret Pally. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johsin Ret Pally.   Johsin Ret Pally. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:40 am

rec..
real life freind
in a band together
also has been to some of our raids and did pretty good until he got kicked to get another guild member in haha.
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

Johsin Ret Pally. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johsin Ret Pally.   Johsin Ret Pally. EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:34 pm

Real life friend of a guildie is generally a REC

Melee Raid spots are pretty competitive, but there are plenty of raiding opportunities throughout the week, especially on weekends
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

Johsin Ret Pally. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johsin Ret Pally.   Johsin Ret Pally. EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:56 pm

rec What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Johsin Ret Pally. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johsin Ret Pally.   Johsin Ret Pally. Empty

Back to top Go down

Johsin Ret Pally.
Page 1 of 1