EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epic Heros and PvP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ravenclaw

Epic Heros and PvP Empty
PostSubject: Epic Heros and PvP   Epic Heros and PvP EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:47 pm

Alright all, with the advent of the dual spec there is no longer any excuse for the noobs and noobettes of this guild to avoid pvp'ing. Even a full pve spec'd raid group can face roll with coordination in any of the bgs. So, without further ado, I am now organizing a PvP event to be held weekly on Monday evenings. Please attend as it will be fun and people will get honor for any pvp gear your hearts may desire.

Thank you,
Ravenclaw
Back to top Go down
ravenclaw

Epic Heros and PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Heros and PvP   Epic Heros and PvP EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:32 pm

Anyone that's interested needs to message me in game, post a reply here or mail me in game. Otherwise, I suppose you should all tell me to eff off. That's how I'm feeling right now.
Back to top Go down
Simvader

Simvader

Epic Heros and PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Heros and PvP   Epic Heros and PvP EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Count me in Raven. I've been working on my PvP build along with my gear.

Now, I just need to lvl that damn crab up to 80.
Back to top Go down
Yinng

Yinng

Epic Heros and PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Heros and PvP   Epic Heros and PvP EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:26 pm

I'm interested, but you already know that. Smile
Back to top Go down
beachy

beachy

Epic Heros and PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Heros and PvP   Epic Heros and PvP EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:23 pm

sup man im down for pvp when ever were not raiding so hit me up i got 837 resil and geared so if u need a healer bitch let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epic Heros and PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Heros and PvP   Epic Heros and PvP Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic Heros and PvP
Page 1 of 1