EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aloric - Eredar - BM Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HyBridUFF

Aloric - Eredar - BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Aloric - Eredar - BM Hunter   Aloric - Eredar - BM Hunter EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:24 pm

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Aloric - 80 - Hunter

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
The Hit Listers - I left over a year ago, at the time there was only PvP teams going on in the guild and it wasnt for me (at that time)
Order of the Claw - I was in this guild for quite a while, I left simply because I never raided with them (they had bad raid times for me at the time) and the didnt have enough raids going on for the volume of people that wanted to go. Also, I eventually got sick of gchat spamming my chat screen (there were over 100-150 people on all the time)

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC?
Yes, Broklaw

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?
Yes, I have used vent as long as i've had WoW, and I frequently use DBMods along with other raid mods

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content and if yes, can you make our raid times? Tue-Thu 7-11:30 pm ST?
Now that i'm done with college I can raid pretty much whenever, so yes those times are good for me.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Aloric
Mostly emblem/naxx10 epics, some best in slot blues. I have 3/5 t7. (my armory might have PvP gear when you check, I switch alot)

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
I raided in BC up to SSC. In WotLK I've done everything 10/25 minus Ulduar. I havent downed Kelthuzad only becuase I can't into a PUG that could keep it together long enough. But I do know all the fights.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)
DPS

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?
The social aspect of the game, and downing huge bosses with lots of strategy.

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC?
I need a guild to raid with, simple as that. I've always been a team player and have helped out fellow guildies as much as I can. And Broklaw mentioned everyone here was easy to get along with which is a big deal for me.

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
No, I have a clear name in Eredar.

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.
I'm a 22 year old Registered Nurse who works nights 3 days a week. Between recovering from doing chest compressions and WoW, my life is pretty boring =p.
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

PostSubject: Re: Aloric - Eredar - BM Hunter   Aloric - Eredar - BM Hunter EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:59 pm

app seems good and you're a friend of Broklaw so REC

we have quite a few raiding hunters at the moment, but there are other raiding opportunities such as the Naxx 25 and other older content run on the weekends
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Aloric - Eredar - BM Hunter   Aloric - Eredar - BM Hunter EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:56 am

Yeah we do have like 3-4 raiding hunters right now. Though at your current gear level, Aloric, Naxx 25 would be the best place for you. We do as much pre-3.1 content as possible in 4-5 hours on Saturday (usually all of it). So, we can definitely get you into those, have some fun, get some gear. If you don't know our bench/permanent policy check out or raid roster (might be members only), if you can't you can PM me. Smile

REC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aloric - Eredar - BM Hunter   Aloric - Eredar - BM Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Aloric - Eredar - BM Hunter
Page 1 of 1