EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noctin - Boomkin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noctin

Noctin - Boomkin Empty
PostSubject: Noctin - Boomkin   Noctin - Boomkin EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:20 pm

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Noctin - 80 - Druid (Moonkin Main Spec, Resto Off Spec)

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
-Fresh to this server, so no real guild history. Rerolled here very recently with a real life buddy of mine.

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC?
-Nope

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?
-Yes, I love the use of addons and UI Mods, and am happy to use any that you may require.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content and if yes, can you make our raid times? Tue-Thu 7-11:30 pm ST?
Yes and Yes

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?

-Gear is not amazing, but still good enough that I pull over 3k dps even though i dinged 80 on this toon 6days ago.

Armory

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
-I have cleared all Vanilla WoW and BC content on my former horde mains, and also cleared all of Nax, OS, EoE, and VoA on horde.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)
-I would prefer to dps, but am happy to heal if that is what the guild needs.

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?
-I enjoy both the social and competitive sides of WoW. I like hanging out with friends on here and also putting forth the best effort possible to down new content.

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC?
-Epic has a good reputation of Good Raids, Good Leaders, and Good People

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
-Nope

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.
-I'm a Pre-Med college student in Northern California just looking for a guild that I can have a good time in and maybe kick some ass in while I'm at it.

Thanks, Joey
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

Noctin - Boomkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noctin - Boomkin   Noctin - Boomkin EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:47 pm

Noctin has joined Scalebane

Last edited by Harmonee on Tue May 05, 2009 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Noctin - Boomkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noctin - Boomkin   Noctin - Boomkin EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:45 am

Lame! ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noctin - Boomkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noctin - Boomkin   Noctin - Boomkin Empty

Back to top Go down

Noctin - Boomkin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EPIC  :: EPIC Heroes (WoW) :: Application to join Guild. :: application :: Denied-
Jump to: