EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ULDUAR Info compilation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucan

Lucan

ULDUAR Info compilation Empty
PostSubject: ULDUAR Info compilation   ULDUAR Info compilation EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Stratfu.com
^ This is my personal favorite strategy site. I've based our 3D sarth strategy around theirs (you can see this on the nav bar on the left of their site) as well as explain Malygos based on their info.

I've just read this fully for the first time and found there will be scheduled times for testing bosses in the PTR. We'll attempt to plan for these accordingly and get in there. Well, I will. We'll see what the other officers think. Wink
=============================================
Blizz's sneak peak
^ Cool narrative/informative type deal on Ulduar.
Wowwiki
^ Wowwiki's Ulduar page. This entails Lore, Blizz's intro, and other bits. This will be updated as more info on Ulduar is openly available.
MMO-Champion
^ This is a patch 3.1 compilation (Including class changes) but mid way down the page, Ulduar info can be found. This is a VIDEO and pics of Ulduar, as well as Tier models and weapon models.
Wowhead
^ Details on the Flame Leviathon fight. Hard mode: Towers. Siege vehicle fight. .... Btw, yay siege vehicle fight. <.< /sigh

There will be more to come. Happy hunting raiders.
Back to top Go down

ULDUAR Info compilation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EPIC  :: EPIC Heroes (WoW) :: General Talk - Public-
Jump to: