EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rooca

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rooca

Rooca Empty
PostSubject: Rooca   Rooca EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:32 pm

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Rooca - 80 mage - arcane

2. What is your age? 22

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary. Soldiers of Divinity - Dying guild (Formerly Heavanly Alliance in BC) The Untouchables - Left near end of BC when they did not continue to raid. joined CoW - raided w/ CoW until the end of BC. rejoined first mentioned guild for LK.

4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC? yes - Beachy RL friend.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding? use vent.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content and if yes, can you make our raid times? Tue-Thu 7-11:30 pm ST? yes, and yes. however, 11:30 is the absolute cutoff. work at 5am

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? BC - 4/5 MH 6/9 BT - LK - everything minus 3D sarth

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS) DPS

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? Finding the slightest way to do what I do better.

11. What made you want to apply to EPIC? Looking for Ulduar Progression for my mage only. I also play a warrior, but is strictly a PvP toon.

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? no

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.
I know Beachy IRL. work mon-fri 5:30am - 3pm. i'll be 23 in may. i drink, i smoke, i gamble, and i love football.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* First Name: Josh

Name: (In game name) Rooca

Preferred Raid Spec: Arcane

LK Raid Boss Kills: everything minus 3D sarth.

What kind of lead experience have you had? MT on warrior for The untouchables during T6 progression. Raid Lead & DKP lead of Heavenly Alliance through T5 progression. Long time officer of Heavenly Alliance.

Would you like to be a permanent or fill in for 25 man raids? (Permanent positions require 90% raid attendance) (We're working on getting designated bench players EP for being available) Permanent I'd hope.

Do you have vent and a mic? yes and yes

What are your goals as a raider? (why do you raid? The more, the better. :]) I enjoy seeing everything the game has to offer. afterall, i do pay to play. interested in keeping up with any content released.
Back to top Go down
Rucaa

Rooca Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooca   Rooca EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Armory Link on Rooca

Apologize for post from guest account. Wasn't letting my log into my created account at first. Armory link Included for mage since that did not post either.
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

Rooca Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooca   Rooca EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:17 pm

I think you were in the Naxx 25 run lucan did and you did a great job.

REC from me
Back to top Go down
Rucaa

Rooca Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooca   Rooca EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:40 pm

yes, the mage did come along for the 25nax. also used the warrior yesterday to tank a 10voa. i have a fairly decent tank set for my warrior, but don't plan to continue raiding w/ the warrior. just sticking to one toon for raiding.
Back to top Go down
beachy

beachy

Rooca Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooca   Rooca EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:10 pm

rooca is pro he dont fuck around and he gets shit done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rooca Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooca   Rooca Empty

Back to top Go down

Rooca
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EPIC  :: EPIC Heroes (WoW) :: Application to join Guild. :: application :: Accepted-
Jump to: