EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need technical help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kobowan

Need technical help. Empty
PostSubject: Need technical help.   Need technical help. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:07 pm

ok, so I turn my monitor on, it comes on but 2 secs later the screen goes black. Yet the green light is on.

I turn monitor off, turn it back on and its up and running for two secs and bam, black again. I can repeat this process over and over. Why is it only displaying a picture for two seconds and going black?

So I need a new monitor or is it my power supply?
Back to top Go down
Kobowan

PostSubject: Re: Need technical help.   Need technical help. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:46 pm

well, it's not the power supply becuase I plugged the monitor into my laptop and its doing the same thing. I also tried plugging it in to different jacks in my apartment. This sucks, I really can't afford a new monitor.
Back to top Go down
Elbereth

Elbereth

PostSubject: Re: Need technical help.   Need technical help. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:52 pm

Dunno what it's like in your area, but check out yard sales/thrift stores for a cheap ass CRT monitor. Sure it might not be LCD, and it might be gargantuan, but still, it's better than nothing, at least until you can save up for a LCD monitor.

I go yard saling with the gf's family alot and there's ALWAYS someone selling a CRT monitor for like 3 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Kobowan

PostSubject: Re: Need technical help.   Need technical help. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Situation resolved. I drove an hour and picked up one for free from an ad I found on craigslist. Its a 19 inch CRT. It is the largest fucking monitor in existence. I had to remove the top of my computer desk to fit it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need technical help.   Need technical help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Need technical help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EPIC  :: EPIC Heroes (WoW) :: General Talk - Public-
Jump to: