EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots?

Go down 
5 posters

Pirates
Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots? I_vote_lcap44%Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Ninjas
Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots? I_vote_lcap38%Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Robots
Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots? I_vote_lcap18%Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Elbereth

Elbereth

Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots? Empty
PostSubject: Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots?   Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Pick your favorite!

As for me, i'm a pirate all da way, AVAST YE SCURVY DOGS!
Back to top Go down
Danthe

Danthe

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots?   Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:34 am

Pirates of the Caibbean....woot

"No! Not good! Stop! Not good! What are you doing? You burned all the food, the shade, the rum! Why is the rum gone? But why is the rum gone?"
Back to top Go down
Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots?   Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:09 pm

Dude, I own that shirt and I wear it at school lol!

http://www.jinx.com/men/shirts/geek/ninjas_cooler_than_pirates_t_shirt.html?catid=4&cs=2&csd=4#bigdesign
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots?   Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:46 pm

I'd take Knight over any. But my split personality likes to pillage, plunder, get booty, and yes of course, drink rum!
Back to top Go down
Elbereth

Elbereth

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots?   Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:39 pm

I asked my gf which she would choose, and she said "Panda"....TOTALLY should've added Pandas =\
Back to top Go down
Azec

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots?   Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:43 pm

I picked ninja cause ninjas are sick. although robots could be cool. Pirates are cool but they seem to have a high death rate, what with scurvy and all.

If i was a pirate though id be a samalian pirate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots?   Pirates, Ninjas, or Robots? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EPIC  :: EPIC Heroes (WoW) :: General Talk - Public-
Jump to: