EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hai everyone!

Go down 
+2
Wriven
Yinng
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yinng

Yinng

Hai everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hai everyone!   Hai everyone! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:45 pm

I know some of you, and even those I know I don't really know much about you guys.

Bonie and I joined the guild very recently, and we'd like to know who we're going to be playing with!

Information will not be resold rofl!

I'll start! I'm soon 23, went to college, then went to welding school, and now I'm a welder! Smile I'll let Bonie tell her story... it's much more interesting Very Happy

What about the rest of you?
Back to top Go down
Wriven

Hai everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai everyone!   Hai everyone! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:35 pm

I'm 26. I gradauted from the University of Michigan with a bachelor's in Anthropology. Currently living in Philadelphia. I tried to get my g/f to play this game and failed Sad My ingame char is Kobowan. I raided with you two the other night and yall did well Smile Glad to have you on board!
Back to top Go down
Bodaren

Hai everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai everyone!   Hai everyone! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:39 pm

Well my name is Tom, and am currently a sophomore at the local community college. I got accepted into Colorado State University, California State at San Berdino, and California State at Dominguez Hills. I'm still waiting to hear back from the University of Vermont, which is my first choice. Other than that, i work at 2 pizza places, i'm 19 and have been playing WoW on and off since it first came out.
Back to top Go down
Elbereth

Elbereth

Hai everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai everyone!   Hai everyone! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:42 pm

I'm 22 (turn 23 on the 29th this month) and i live in Ocala, FL. Not going to school at the moment, i went off and on after i graduated high school, but i never could thing of a major, so that's why im not going now. I am thinking of becoming a paramedic actually, always thought that would be fun, i just gotta figure out how i'm gonna get back in and all that.
Back to top Go down
Yinng

Yinng

Hai everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai everyone!   Hai everyone! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:28 pm

Wriven wrote:
I'm 26. I gradauted from the University of Michigan with a bachelor's in Anthropology. Currently living in Philadelphia. I tried to get my g/f to play this game and failed Sad My ingame char is Kobowan. I raided with you two the other night and yall did well Smile Glad to have you on board!

What's your anthropology specialty?

And how are you managing playing WoW with your GF not playing o.O

Elbereth wrote:
I'm 22 (turn 23 on the 29th this month) and i live in Ocala, FL. Not going to school at the moment, i went off and on after i graduated high school, but i never could thing of a major, so that's why im not going now. I am thinking of becoming a paramedic actually, always thought that would be fun, i just gotta figure out how i'm gonna get back in and all that.

So you're working full time atm? What are you working in? Paramedic sounds like an awsome job ;P My welding teached actually ditched our class to get into paramedic school haha! lol!
Back to top Go down
Elbereth

Elbereth

Hai everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai everyone!   Hai everyone! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:29 pm

Yinng wrote:

So you're working full time atm? What are you working in? Paramedic sounds like an awsome job ;P My welding teached actually ditched our class to get into paramedic school haha! lol!

I work at Best Buy at the moment, although i dunno how much longer that will last, i'm getting tired of it and want something new, hence the reason i wanna go back to school.
Back to top Go down
Yinng

Yinng

Hai everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai everyone!   Hai everyone! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:33 pm

Good call!

School is worth it. Smile

I remember when I first got my first job in welding... I was getting 19$/hour! I was amazed! I was sooo used to getting paid minimum wage... and plus you get to actually do something that you like, and when you got to sleep at night you're satisfied with your day...well, most of the time! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kobowan

Hai everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai everyone!   Hai everyone! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:51 pm

My main area of focus was cultural anthro but I did a lot of work in the archeological aspects as well. I raid 2-3 nights per week. She has stuff she likes to do during that time so it balances out nicely. It also helps that I left my home city to live in her home city Smile Lots of points scored there.
Back to top Go down
Kobowan

Hai everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai everyone!   Hai everyone! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Elbereth wrote:

I was almost a fire fighter but I really didn't want to spend half my time scraping teenagers off the highway. I mean, that has to be a huge downer.
Back to top Go down
Yinng

Yinng

Hai everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai everyone!   Hai everyone! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:54 pm

Quote :
I was almost a fire fighter but I really didn't want to spend half my time scraping teenagers off the highway. I mean, that has to be a huge downer.

Weird, we have people that do that here in Quebec, and it's not the firefighters. Razz
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Hai everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai everyone!   Hai everyone! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:22 am

lol, kabian...

Well, my name's Renee, it goes nicely with Riku, I think, the R's keep everything together (though my previous mmo characters have been named Ryu). Let's see... I'm 18 and I am getting an engineering degree right now, but I'm in the Army ROTC to pay for college ($50k a year! so expensive!). Oui is my boyfriend and goes to school with me and Bolt is probably my best friend here at my school (having two hawt dps as friends is always good).

And... uh... I love food and sleeping and the sun (I'm from Seattle).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hai everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai everyone!   Hai everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hai everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EPIC  :: EPIC Heroes (WoW) :: General Talk - Public-
Jump to: