EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kamerian

Go down 
+2
Ronfar
Kamerian2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamerian2

Kamerian Empty
PostSubject: Kamerian   Kamerian EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:04 pm

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Kamerian - 80 - Warrior
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
The Hand of Fate - this is the only guild on this server. I transferred over from Eitrigg (PVE) to Eredar to specifically be the OT for raids. We are falling apart. People are not showing up for raids. There is a lot of drama going on and so many of the main raiders have left already. I joined this server to raid and that's exactly what i would like to do.
4. Do you have any friends currently in EPIC?
No
5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?
I already have Ventrilo installed and willing to download any mod worth using in raids.
6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content and if yes, can you make our raid times? Tue-Thu 7-11:30 pm ST?
I love 25 man content. Raid times are easy to be there for.
7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
My tank gear is one set piece short of T7.5 (all above ilvl 200) and my dps gear is a work in progress. i have a few epics but that will all change now that i will be working on it solely.
8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
25 man Maly. 25 man OS (1 Drake)... I was the OT for all of the 25 man raids behind Stroker from HoF.
9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)
DPS. I understand you have your tanks and i will be working on DPS gear starting today.
Armory
10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?
i love to raid. Seeing end game content is why i bought the game and still play it.
11. What made you want to apply to EPIC?
you are a Premier raiding guild. i've been on your ventrilo and you seem like good people to be around as well.
12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
No
13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself.
I am male, 5'7", 175 lbs. (oh you didn't want that info?). I love to joke around but being in the military gives me that serious side as well. I don't really talk a whole lot in vent but i do chime in when i have something to say. Mostly because i'm not really a talker until i get to know people. I'm not sure what else you would like to know. My favorite movie is SUPERBAD!
Back to top Go down
Ronfar

Kamerian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamerian   Kamerian EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:51 pm

Just a quick question.

Do you enjoy long walks on the beach?
Back to top Go down
Kamerian2

Kamerian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamerian   Kamerian EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:09 pm

LOL ... if it helps me get into the guild sure...
Back to top Go down
Ronfar

Kamerian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamerian   Kamerian EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:48 pm

You'll probably want to run a heroic with Lucan, Harmonee, Gost, Bedevere/Ronfar before we do our recs or not. Harmonee is probably your best best but, you look solid so far.
Back to top Go down
kabian

kabian

Kamerian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamerian   Kamerian EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:07 pm

ill heal if u want me.....

rec BTW...lol

Last edited by kabian on Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

Kamerian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamerian   Kamerian EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Hey Kamerian - as far as melee dps goes, it's pretty competitive as well.

You seem pretty determined so REC
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Kamerian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamerian   Kamerian EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:43 am

Yeah I like his app. OTs are always welcome, though we are pretty set. I like how he's been eve's dropping on our vent lol. It's definitely a good way to listen into how we work. I've actually, myself, been interested in dropping in on some interesting vents. I would say welcome to any heroic and 10 man try-out. REC for general guild invite.
Back to top Go down
Danthe

Danthe

Kamerian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamerian   Kamerian EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:52 pm

REC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kamerian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamerian   Kamerian Empty

Back to top Go down

Kamerian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EPIC  :: EPIC Heroes (WoW) :: Application to join Guild. :: application :: Accepted-
Jump to: