EPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Register on the site to apply/view and others.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kobowan - 80 Deathknight

Go down 
+2
Elbereth
Wriven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wriven

Kobowan - 80 Deathknight Empty
PostSubject: Kobowan - 80 Deathknight   Kobowan - 80 Deathknight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:16 pm

* First Name: Tim

Name: (In game name) Kobowan (Wriven)

Preferred Raid Spec: Blood DPS or Frost Tank

LK Raid Boss Kills: All of them

What kind of lead experience have you had? Everything in the game but BT and Hyjal

Would you like to be a permanent or fill in for 25 man raids? (Permanent positions require 90% raid attendance) (We're working on getting designated bench players EP for being available) I'd prefer permanent

Do you have vent and a mic? Yes

What are your goals as a raider? (why do you raid? The more, the better. :])
2 goals, to have fun and progress as a team.

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Kobowan

Full epic Tank set as well.
Back to top Go down
Elbereth

Elbereth

PostSubject: Re: Kobowan - 80 Deathknight   Kobowan - 80 Deathknight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:24 pm

Wriven....what happened to your druid?
Back to top Go down
Harmonee

PostSubject: Re: Kobowan - 80 Deathknight   Kobowan - 80 Deathknight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:48 pm

Unless there's a legit explanation why you vanished w/o telling anyone, gonna have to decline

EDIT

Kobo/Wriven msged me and he lost his druid account.

REC for guild, but there is competition on raiding so keep that in mind

Last edited by Harmonee on Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

PostSubject: Re: Kobowan - 80 Deathknight   Kobowan - 80 Deathknight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:13 pm

yeh same goes with me.
Back to top Go down
Wriven

PostSubject: Re: Kobowan - 80 Deathknight   Kobowan - 80 Deathknight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:15 pm

sent all three of you messages
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

PostSubject: Re: Kobowan - 80 Deathknight   Kobowan - 80 Deathknight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:20 pm

ok. just find that rly lame.

but since u where part of epic before and if thats stuff is legit il rec.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Kobowan - 80 Deathknight   Kobowan - 80 Deathknight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:31 pm

He sent me a PM a while ago... I told a lot of officers...

Also, if it weren't legit, I think he would have taken his KT heal mace to another realm and never spoken to us again... Makes sense, methinks.
Back to top Go down
Danthe

Danthe

PostSubject: Re: Kobowan - 80 Deathknight   Kobowan - 80 Deathknight EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:15 am

Wriven is and was a good raider....wtv happened to his account is beyond us, we cant punish him for something like that. So in his case ill REC, we would be glad to have you back on board. Also our raid spots from now on will be very tight, so you will have to prove to us Officers how much you want that raid spot. Meaning showing up for raid times as bench, and working on your gear to be able to compete with the other DKs we have.
Back to top Go down
Elbereth

Elbereth

PostSubject: Re: Kobowan - 80 Deathknight   Kobowan - 80 Deathknight EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:04 pm

Ouch man, that's harsh, was wondering what happened to ya. Yeah, i'd say get back in here, not your fault for things like that.
Back to top Go down
kogu
Admin
kogu

PostSubject: Re: Kobowan - 80 Deathknight   Kobowan - 80 Deathknight EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:32 pm

hello u been accepted to team epic. if u haven't been invited yet plz contact a officer or a gm. welcome to team epic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kobowan - 80 Deathknight   Kobowan - 80 Deathknight Empty

Back to top Go down

Kobowan - 80 Deathknight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EPIC  :: EPIC Heroes (WoW) :: Application to join Guild. :: application :: Accepted-
Jump to: